cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous Proxy to Synchronous JDBC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario for a synchronous PROXY to a synchronous JDBC scenario. I have set 4 message types .

MT_PROXYOUT u2013 o/b synch with a response MT_PROXYIN

MT_JDBC - i/b synch with a response MT_JDBC_RESPONSE

I then set up an interface mapping for both the request and response message interfaces. The design looks good but I got stuck in the configuration part.

Since itu2019s a proxy sender, the sender agreement is not needed(Correct me if I am wrong). In the interface determination, there is provision for only the inbound interface which in case would be the JDBC (request/response) back to the proxy and the interface mapping is applied.

So do I need just one interface determination from the proxy as sender and jdbc as receiver and also one receiver determination again with the proxy as sender and the jdbc as receiver. I am confused here because when I try to create a receiver determination for the response back from JDBC to proxy receiver , the interface mapping comes blank. Is it taken in account by the single receiver determination in synchronous to synchronous scenarios??

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

In Synchronous scenarios you need:

• Only 1 Receiver determination.

• Only 1 Interface determination.

• Only 1 Receiver Agreement.

In Receiver Determination take into account your proxy request message interface. Same in the interface determination as well. And also in the Interface determination make sure that the JBDC request message is taken as the receiver message interface. The interface mapping will have both the request and the response mapping, so no need to do the interface determination for the response message.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for the information. SDN wouldn't let me give you all the same points.

Cheers,

Teresa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teressa,

Java Proxy to Synchronous JDBC scenario and SAP XI:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a068cf2f-0401-0010-2aa9-f5ae4b20...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f272165e-0401-0010-b4a1-e7eb8903...

ABAP proxies-

Client proxy:

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxies

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Cheers

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following things need to be created while configuring your scenario in ID.

1. One Interface Determination

2. One Receiver Detemination

3. On Receiver agreement.

Interface mapping should be visible and you have to select it. It might be possible that the Interface mapping you have created is not betwene the actual source message Interface and Target Messgae Interface which you are using in your Configuration. Please check again your configuraation.

If it doesn't work send me the names of all your objects you have created and the configuration details also you are setting up.

Reward points if answer is useful

Thanks

Amit