cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Requirement: Need a place in Sales Order to store the Credit card information that should be visible to only few people as per User Name. (if people that dont have autorization to see credit card were in sales order, then they should see masked fileds.)

Scenario: CSR(Customer Service) creates the order. when the order is ready, customer comes for pickup. while leaving he gives the credit card information. . CSR runs the credit card for the amount due and gets the autorization number(Done OUTSIDE OF SAP) .Now CSR has to put this authorization no and Creidt card information somewhere in the sales order that should be visible to only few people as per USER NAME.please remember that all the authorizations are carried out side of sap and my requriement is to only store that authourization no and credit card infromation in sales order. also we are not use sap payment card interface.

Please tell me how can we do this in SAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Archana,

I see two issues to your question.

1. Finding out a place to store the required fields

2. Authorizing few users to edit the fields.

1. For your first question you can do in the following ways,

a)Adding as extra column in your table

b) Storing as additional data field

c) Storing as text.

2. For your second question we have two options.

a)Make modifications to the Sales order User-exitMV45AFZZ, USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION, this user exit can be used to modify the attributes of the screen fields, here one can program that specific users have the access to the field.

Below is the sample code

IF SCREEN-NAME = 'VBAK-ZFIELD.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'ZMV45AFZZ' ID 'SCRFNAME' FIELD SCREEN-NAME.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

SCREEN-INPUT = 1.

else.

SCREEN-INPUT = 0.

ENDIF.

endif.

You place the authority check object in authorization profile in the role of the users, who should have access to the field (in this case it is VBAK-ZFIELD), and there assign the corresponding fields that are to be accessed via this userexit.

b) You can do this by going to t.code SHD0. Create a transaction variant. Assign these variants with the pricing field in enable mode and disable mode, the way you want in these variants. Assign these vaiants to these user id's with the help of your Basis consultants. ( They do it with T.code PFCG) authorization profiles

Please rewared points if useful.

Thank you

ANil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Archana,

Even if you store in some table it is accessible to everyone. Though you can control the screen field as suggested by Anil, I would suggest you use some encrytption to store the credit card information and decrypt when you display for authorised users as suggested by Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm still struggling with this problem. how do we encrypt and decript when we need??

Please provide some insight.

THanks for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

let me know if you have found the answer for this.. pl post a new thread for different questions.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this information will solve your issue.

SAP has developed one scenario Payment cards. Here we can maintain credit card information.

You can enter credit card information in sales order overview screen.

In sales tab you find the payment card, here you can maintain credit card data.

Eg. Card type : VISA or Master

For fields display and Authorization, you can take help of BASIS consultant.

You can do customization for payment cards here

SPRO>SD>Billing>Payment Cards

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/EN/data/pdf/SDBILIVPC/SDBILIVPC.pdf

Regards,

Chandrasekhar.S

Edited by: chandra sekhar S on Jul 31, 2008 2:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks chandra and kishore...

we are tweaking payment card functionality little bit to suit our requirement. also i found OSS note to hide that information.

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell me the OSS note number.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar.S