cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Purchase Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts..

I need your help. I have a problem with the purchase replication. I did the all activates as link down

When I execute the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER the log of execution in SLG1 show up with a lot of erros in specified fields for brazil location ( product master)

Material usage is missing - message - BBP_ICC100

Material origin is missing -Message no. BBP_ICC101

NCM Code is missing - Message no. BBP_ICC108

No tax data maintained - Message no. BBP_PC022

I activate this fields in product master as note 870434, but the fields doesnt get in SRM, executing by middleware.

I have a doubt about this because i had already execute the middleware R3AS before to make this activations (note 8704340) after to make this activations i execute again the middleware buts the status in SMQ1 is sysfail.

Is there a any procedure to make this activations (note 870434) when i have the product master already working in SRM?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the connection between SRM and the backend system has broken. Make sure, CRM* tables has the right entries, plus re-run the BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS with the right user mentioned in SMOEAC.

Regards, IA

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Imthiaz Ahmed,

The problem is not about replicate contract. The problem is about erros in SLG1 transactions like:

Material usage is missing - message - BBP_ICC100

Material origin is missing -Message no. BBP_ICC101

NCM Code is missing - Message no. BBP_ICC108

No tax data maintained - Message no. BBP_PC022

Take a look inn the first post.

I'm in the same project with Gustavo.

Rgs,

PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustao,

Try creating shopping cart for the same material and same PR details in SRM. If you are able to create shopping cart in SRM, you should be able to transfer PR to SRM. If you get the same error messages during SC creation, you can analyse the errors in SRM. If you have no problem in doing so, pls try with some other PR.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to create the shop cart in SRM the other erros appears, for expample I dont have autorization for product categories.. what i have to do for solve this?

But I think that my problem is ocurring in purchase replication why the specify fields from MBEW/MARC/MLAN doesnt arrive in SRM.

thanks

Gustavo