cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Mismatch in DP and SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Currently we are in SCM 4.0. When we release the forecast from DP to SNP, there is a mismatch in the forecast if the monthly buckets are selected and the forecast matches for weekly buckets.

Can anyone please help me out on this.

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One observation I made is that for a particular month if I compare the values on weekly basis and monthly basis, the values are matching in SNP but there is a mismatch in DP

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Forecasts for weeks that cross the months are split in two in proportion of days in the two months. Eg. a forecast of 700 may be split into 400 and 300 for the week that crosses a month such that 4 days of a week fall in one month and 3 in the next. So due to this split, forecast that was say expected to be 700 inside a month would have only 400 in the month. This is a standard behaviour. you would need to explore badi that are active during forecast release if you want something different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas for your reply. The above issue occurs when the release from DP to SNP is a background job which is a regular process for us. But if I release the forecast interactively without any planning bucket profile selection, then we have no issues.

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos