cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view data into Infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning everybody.

I would like to know if somebody have any document with informations about RSA1, as for example "How to create a Back Up Infocube?" "How to view data into infocube?"

If you can send me

dacampos at br.ibm.com

Thanks a Lot

Daniel Campos - IBM Brazil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Backup Cube is used for saving the data of Planning Area.

Following steps for creating Backup Infocube

1.First Create Data Source thorugh Planning Area. Double click on PA,then go to Extras where u find option for creating Data Source,then replicate the cretaed Data Source.

2.Go to RSA1,Activate Created Data Source & Create Info Package uder the Data Source.

3.Create Info Cube under Info Area.

4.Create Transformation between Data Source & info Cube.

5.Activate Data Transfer Process(DTP).

For viewing the data into infocube

1.Right Click on selected Info Cube

2.Go to Manage

3.Select request & above info Cube Type(in Selectable data Target for Administration) & go to Contents

4.Select require field from Fld Selection for Output.

5.Come back & Increase no. of hits if require.

6.Execute it. You will find out the data in selected field.

Hope so it will be helpful for you.

Regards

Sujay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the followin link will be of help to you for RSA1 transaction

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw30b/helpdata/en/a8/6b023b6069d22ee10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

For creating backup cube go to the required planning area by double clicking on the same, Click on extras tab on the main menu of the screen. Go to the data extraction tools link

Alternatively you can reach the same by Transaction /SDP_EXTR

Here the data backup tab and other links should help you to create the cube as well as the datasource. Ideally your BW consultant should be of help for further details

Regarding viewing the cube data, listcube transaction should be used as suggested.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

To view data into infocube , You can use transaction Listcube , give the cube name for which you want to see data in "infoprovider field " and you can see data .