cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to disable the user settings for the transparent container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an form designed using VC - model, which as a input field and button. When i compile and deploy every thing works fine. I get the form as the output.I am able to call this form in the portal and I am able to get the page.

Issue: When i right click on the fields in the form I get "User settings for the input field AA" and gives me an option to Hide the field. Which the users doesnot want.

I tried it on the VC runtime where i don't get the right click option.

So kindly help me out in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Ketan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

What about the Web Dynpro applications, when i deploy them they too get Hide options when i right click on the portal.

thanks

Ketan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

If you have chosen the Rendering Client as WebDynpro HTML(by default it is set so) for the callable object, then you would invariably get the 'probelm' you're facing.

Instead you could set for the Object Definition -> Rendering Client as WebDnpro Flex in the Callable object (in Guided Procedures). Now you would not get that hide option.

But one simple question, why would the user want to right click on the field? Even if he hides the fields, he always has the option to make them visible again

Let me know if it's helpful

Regards,

Vani