cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Goods receipt with PO via DTW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am uploading the goods receipt via DTW, using the Purchase Delivery templates. I need to link the receipt document with the PO. IS there any way to do it?

TKs

Adriana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adriana,

Absolutely there is !! In the Document_Lines template please fill the following 3 columns

BaseEntry BaseLine BaseType

BaseEntry = POR1.DocEntry

BaseLine = POR1.LineNum

BaseType = 22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. It worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

The test worked. Now in real life doing with serials numbers it finishes successfully but I don't see the transactions in Inventory, I still have the PO Open and I don't have a good receipt based on that PO.

What could be happening?

Tks

Adriana

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adriana,

When you are importing through DTW please make sure that you uncheck Test Run in the last step.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suda,

Tks for your quick response. The test box was not checked. I just did it again and the operation was succesfully but I does not update records in inventory, po and goods receipts.

The PO has two items, first items with 7 serial numbers and the second item with 5 serial items. In the serial template I am entering the serial number in Internal serial , the record key and the Base line numbers , 0 and 1

When I did the test was with only one item. Does this make any difference?

Tks

Adriana

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have already closed this question could you post this as a new thread. I will analyse the possible reasons and get back.

Answers (0)