Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client creation

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

i m trying to create the new client,that i have created client 300 but in that i unable to create the user ...

please tell me the step-by-step procedure to create new client and how to create the user for that client..?

thanx in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There must be postprocessing procedure problem Otherwise you're likely to run into inconsistencies in the database or similar problems.

To solve your problem, you need to check the objects in tcode ST14 and find out what kind of inconsistencies you're dealing with. If you're lucky, it could be that you only need to activate a object, but it could be much worse.

Regards.

Ramesh.B

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> i m trying to create the new client,that i have created client 300 but in that i unable to create the user

How did you create the new client? Client copy?

Markus

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created the by using SCC4 and copying it by using SCCL..but i think i missed some step there.so would you please give me procedure for that..

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Those are the right steps

What error do you get when creating a user or what exactly "does not work"?

Markus

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

while creating user in that client it doesn't shows the data which i have copied form source client 000 into client 300. and also shows that u dont have authority to access Tcode and other functionality..

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which profile did you use in SCCL to copy the client?

Markus

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

In SAP_ALL ,i Used to copy source client into target client 300 .and one more think is that after using this profile how much tile it will take..? for copy and how i will come to know that it has compleated or not?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check in transaction SCC3 if the client copy is finished already.

The size of the client and the necessary time it needs depends on how much data is in the client to copy. You can do a test run to see how much more storage you will need.

It can take from some hours to some days depending on the size. Maybe it's not yet finished and thus you are getting the error.

Check SCC3.

Markus

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

thankx.sir..

Please tell me the steps for creating user for that client..

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's no difference in creating user in a copied client than in another one.

I think your copy process is not yet finished (or was cancelled).

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

You can create new client using scc4. New Entry and Provide the necessary details.

Logon to the destination client using sap* and password pass.

Go to sccl \ Provide the source client \ Select profile SAP_ALL

and client on check box which state "Test run". You can start immediately or schedule in background.

Once test run is completed please run the same in normal mode.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Deepanshu