cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on DBLookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on File to File using DBLookup.from file adapter receiving orderid and order name i need to pass this values to Database and retrive corresponding value then send to destination file system using file adapter. for this I configered sendar file adapter, in receiver side i configured JDBC adapter. After that i wrote Userdefined Function. I am passing Order Id and Order Name then corresponding result is passing to destination node in test environement of message mapping. But I need to send this information to destination system using File adapter.

If i am configaring File adapter, In Receiver Aggrement Object is already exicts because i already used this object for JDBC receiver adapter. How can i resolve this problem.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not need receiver agreement for datbase lookup. Just create business syste/service and communication channel. Then use these values for DBLookup. Configure receiver agrrement for file receiver only.

Regards,

Satya.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

satyanarayana is right.

YOu do not need to create a receiver agreement for your jdbc adapter/communication channel.

The JDBC adapter is a medium via which the XI system will try to communicate with the Database system to get back some details.

This communication is triggered in your UDF.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thid blog is doing the same thing.check it.

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/23/lookup146s-in-xi-made-simpler

Thanks,

Vijaya.