rendering the input field in the portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have created a webdynpro application ,called the

application in the portal by making a Webdynpro iview

now , in the portal i have created the ROLE and

assigned the WD iview to that role , so that i can see

the iview in the content area ,, now iwant the change of the input fields in the portal of the application , as this

was not possible for me to do this in NWDS.

scenario is i have changed the color of some of the table

row cells , now when i select that particular and click

i will get a pop-up window , where there will be input fields

showing the row data , but i want certain input fields to become red same those element in the table that were red .

is this possible ? can any one help me ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ggggg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be You can achieve via working on the Theme of the portal, but this will efffect your whole application's look and fill.

Hope that may help you.

Regards,

Deepak

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use TextView UI Element if you want to display text in different colors.

[TextView|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/d6/1615736dfceb418105d31f4b37f772/content.htm] Semantic color property

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the response ,

but i need to change the color for the input field

in the portal when my webdynpro application is called on the portal , not the text.

any suggestions?

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it is not possible to do conditional text colors. We can display/change all displayed texts as suggested by Deepak, I am not sure that suits your requirement or doesn't.

Still if you want to change text color upon conditions, you have to use TextView and is used to display only.

If you want to highlight the InputField, think of InvalidContextException, that could bring colored border to the InputField.

nikhil