</row>

- <row>

<CompanyCode>1000</CompanyCode>

<InvoiceDate>2005-08-06 00:00:00.0</InvoiceDate>

<AccountNumber>R2197V</AccountNumber>

</row>

And response payload XML shhowing :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns1:Z_BAPI_ACC_INVOICE_RECPT_POST xmlns:ns1="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

<DOCUMENTHEADER />

<ACCOUNTGL />

<ACCOUNTPAYABLE />

<ACCOUNTTAX />

<CURRENCYAMOUNT />

<RETURN />

</ns1:Z_BAPI_ACC_INVOICE_RECPT_POST>

So I'm unable to find data in response paylaod..

Auctully my mapping between Source DB table to Target RFC(SAPR/3)

I have tested manully in Mapping editor..its working fine..while testig for connecting the data base to rfc only i'm getting this problem..please let me knwo what kind of error it is?

Note : my RFC Import and table parameters having same fields..For ex: WAERS(Currency) Field repeting in Import parameters and Different table parameters(structure)..so tell me should i map my source currency field to target field WAERS..where ever i find WAERS under each item?

Above xml file is ..i'm getting after i mapped like this..even i tried to map only import parameters for WAERS..similar kind of xml file i'm getting..so i cant understand what is the problem/

I have done mapping like this

1st time:

<Import Parametrs>.....1 to 1(filed ampping)

Currency(1:1)------->WaERS(1:1)

(or)

2nd Time :

Under Table parameters

<Item1>....1 to many(filed mapping)

Currency(1:1)------->WaERS(1:1)

</item>

<Item2>

Currency(1:1)----->Waears(1:1)

</item2>

Like this i ahve done my mapping but both times i'm getting same kind of payload with any data..even i tested in SAP table ..not insertin any thing...

And in message monitor..i didn't find log details and soap payload..

above xml file is copied from SXMB_MONI...!

Regards..Rambarki!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rambarki,

I hope this is helpful..

As far as i followed your problem, you want to send data(present in the db) to an rfc destination and you want a response back from the rfc.

Well, firstly import the rfc-which should contain two parts-namely the source type and the response type in it.

Now, create two datatypes-one for (& as) the source with exactly <b>the same names as present in the db table</b> and the other of the response type. Also, create the corresponding message types and message interfaces.

Note: You have to <b>mention the name of the table</b> (that you are accessing from the db)-in your source datatype and <b>even an attribute "action"</b>-which has one of the sql commands as its value, say insert/ update/delete depending upon your requirement.

Coming to the message mapping:-

Map the source that you have created to the rfc source part that you have imported and again, note that you <b>needn't map the table name and action</b> that are present in the source you have created to anything in the target type. Also, map the target that you have created to the response part of the imported rfc.

And now, coming to the integration directory (since u specifically mentioned that ure not able to connect the db to the rfc)

You should have created:-

-two communication channels-one each for the business system and the business service,

note:-both the jdbc and the rfc adapters are of synchronous type

-one sender, <b>one receiver agreement</b> will be enough

and dont forget the receiver and interface determinations!

Regards

Sushumna

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

Thanks for sending ur solutions..I would managed with small step..insted of <row> , i have mentiod in my datatype <rows>..because of that data is not showing in response payload..any how thanks to all and u would be awarded...

regards..rambarki!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rambarki,

Awards in the form of forum points are always welcome.

Regards

Sushumna

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambarki,

compare the message type and the name space of the payload with the original interface.

Your Message Type is FrieghtEdiMaster_MT?

I think it should be FreightEdiMaster_MT.

Check the settings in the JDBC adapter.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have cross checked ..its correct! The payload is showing correct message type and name space ..in JDBC adapter I have given same MT name and namespace in place of Documentname and Document namespace.

Previously i'm facing the similar kind of problem ...so thats what now i have carefully observerd. every thing configured properly..!

i have tesed file to rfc working fine..only i'm getting problem in jdbc to rfc

regards..rambaki!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one ..tell me ..what is the solution of my problem/

regards..rambarki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check your Message type while mapping and inturn your Datatype. Because I feel you have taken the datatype as

-<row>

<column1>

<column2>

</row>

But the structure should be

-<resultset>

-<row>

<column1>

<column2>

</row>

</resultset>

Just look at this and let me know if the problem still exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raju,

yes ..my structure like that..instead of <resultset>..i have used<FrieghtEdiMaster_MT>.. and in JDBC adapter i have given FrieghtEdiMasster_MT in document name and i specified name space in documentname space..

I remembered , you only ask me to put document name space in my previous scenario(JDBC to FILE), that is working fine..even File to RFC working fine..

again the same problem coming in this scenario..!

any way i'll try to test as per ur suggestons..because previously i have used <resultset> in my previous development..those are working fine..this time only i have changed ...i'll let you know ..after i try..!

regards..rambarki

Former Member
0 Kudos

n

Message was edited by: sri rao