cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Threshholds - How to change standard values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm trying to change transaction specific dialog thresholds from RZ20 (satellite system), but I can't find it.

How do I change those standard values in RZ20 in order to have those numbers replicated to SolMan?

Best Regards,

Lucas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Include the MTE in the system monitoring setup, from there we can change the threshold values as per requirement.

these will be reflected in the satellite systems and also can be monitored in solman.

kindly clarify what do u mean by

'm trying to change transaction specific dialog thresholds from RZ20 (satellite system), but I can't find it.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaustubh,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm using BPM in Solution Monitoring.

I'm using Other CCMS Monitor to check a few transactions in my satellite system. But when I put the values for response time thresholds they are not taken in consideration. Only the default values are considerated.

Do you know how to settle my values into the default ones?

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

BPM is separate.

What different CCMS Monitors are you using? did not get that.

You need to check the transactions , then they are under tasks..

Please clarify..

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaustubh,

I'm using "Other CCMS Monitor" option inside BPM.

When I'm trying to use some customized values they are not taken in consideration. Only the standard values are considered.

That's why I need to change the standard thresholds or know how to settle SolMan to use the customized thresholds.

Best Regards,

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved!

The problem was that I was using the same Other CCMS Monitoring object in different business process.

Using the same object in a different business process, it won't change the values if they are already set in the other one.

Anyway, thanks for the replies.

Best Regards,

Lucas