cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disaggregation based on another keyfigure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I declared a KF 1 based on another KF 2 in a planning area (KF aggregation type P).

When no values existing for KF 2, data is distributed to the lowest level in equal proportion.

Does anybody know how to not distribute data when KF2 have no value ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Laurent and Remi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

That is my problem, I don't want value on KF1 when KF2 have no value and I don't know how to do.

Help says : 'Note, however, that if no values exist for the key figure "Baseline/statistical forecast", pro rata disaggregation is used' and i would like no disaggregation takes place.

thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try time based disaggreation type "K" Which is also Based on another key figure

This option is basically the same as calculation type P with a diifernece if no value exist for the key figure "", no disaggregation takes place.

If you enter 'K, you must also specify on this screen the key figure on which disaggregation is based. Do this in the adjacent field "Disaggregation key figure".

follwoing is difference between K and P when they dont have have no values defined in them :

K: No disaggregation and total = first bucket

P: All buckets have equal values adding to total

Former Member
0 Kudos

With Disaggregation methods "p" based on another Keyfigure , if no data exists for key figure on which you are basing your disaggregation , it would distribute on pro rata basis

for example : you can apply proportional distribution of Key figure "baseline forecast" to "statistical adjustement" key figure . However if no data exists for "baseline forecast", pro rata disaggregation is used .