Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message not received in Proxy to SOAP scenario

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a proxy to SOAP scenario. It is not working from past few days.

When a message is sent, there is a checkered flag in SXMB_MONI.

In component monitoring of RWB, i see that the status is 'Success' and description is 'Message status set to DLVD'.

But, it is not reaching its destination. Can you tell me where else i have to check, to find out the problem?

Thanks in Advance

Chandra Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

wich error you get in red flag in SXI_MONI??

put it here

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

I did not get any error in SXMB_MONI. There is a 'Processed Successfully' flag in SXMB_MONI.

There is no authentication for web service. So, there is no userid and password used in this scenario.

I just gave the target URL & SOAP action. The adapter status is 'Acive'.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, just do it

this kind of error is related with an authentification problem against WS. to check it do it:

1 take the inbound message from Moni, do a test mapping.

2 download XML Spy (altova) and create a new SOAP request.

put the WS URL and select the proper soap action.

3 paste the test mapping result XML and send the soap request.

4 put user and pass.

5 if the interface is async, XML Spy will retrn you an empty response else if the scenario is sync it will return you the proper response.

thanks

Rodrigo

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

1. can you please tell me what do you mean by 'do a test mapping' on moni?

2. I downloaded altova. While creating a SOAP request, it is asking me for SOAP file.

How can i create a SOAP file for this problem now?

Please let me know

Chandra Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way is to use SAP SOAP Client.Copy your payload from sxmb_monii and paste it in SOAP Client. It is quiet easy, fast and good. You can give your URL and action in the SOAP Client. You will be able to trace the issue really fast

Thanks

Amit

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

1) can you please tell me what do you mean by 'do a test mapping' on moni?

to do a test mapping, copy the inbound message from SXI_MONITOR. later go to Integration Repository and look for right Message Mapping. go to test tab a paste the inbound message. later EXECUTE the test.

2) How can i create a SOAP file for this problem now?

paste the real WS URL

Thanks

Rodrigo

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When i tried sending SOAP request from Altova, i got the error message 'HTTP Error: Could not POST file 'filename/webservice/' on server 'abcd.servername.com'

So, is it because of this error, that my message is not reaching its destination?

Many Thanks

Chandra Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya, it can be the problem.

Please try testing it from SAP SOAP client and see the result. It will give you a clear error.

Thanks

amit

Reward points if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra,

Thats true the message is not reaching destination.

Check with the vendor, whether you require any more credentials. or check with the network guys

whether they have put any restrictions.

if everything works fine nad stil you not able to work

then download tcpgw from service.sap.com

and point the SOAP comm channel to the to tcpgw and point tcpgw to the actual site.

this will help you to analyze.. How to use tcpgw is there with the zip file of tcpgw.

Thanks

Sebin

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

put the URL in browser and try to reach the ws, can you or get an error??

If you get an error talk with the respnsable person about it, maybe the IIS is down or freeze

Thanks

Rodrigo

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There was a problem with the receiving system. They rectified it now. Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check the log on credentials for the web-service you are using. There might be the case that the user id/passwd got expired in the target system.