cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Sourcing Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

mu understanding is that E-Sourcing comes with its own reporting capability, I have a couple of questions relating to this that hopefully someone can answer.

1. Where does the data for the reports come from? i.e. does it pick up spend analysis from SRM and ERP?

2. Can the data from E-Sourcing be extracted to BW so that all data from SRM, E-Sourcing and ERP is in one place?

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

Answers to your questions

1) Operational data from Backend systems (SRM or ERP or non-SAP backend) is required to run some of the reports in Spend Analysis in SAP E-Sourcing, the consulting note 111567 has more details on what types of operational/transactional data is available in the standard set of interfaces delivered vide the consulting note, the consulting note is availed only if you have the on-premise or hosted licenses. On its own SAP E-Sourcing can provide you reports that require only data from within its tables (specifically for Projects, RFx and Contracts(limted to MSA and legal contracts)

Please look into your RG guide me for a standard list of reports available in SAP E-Sourcing 5., i'd be able to assist you

But for spend analysis, these are some of the reports

-Cumulative Spend by Commodity

- Spend by Commodity overtime

the list is huge......

2) Yes the data can be extracted from SAP E-Sourcing in excel, CSV and can be pushed to BW to ensure that Reports niche to the organization are developed if not covered by standard procurement reports in BW.

Hope this answer was useful

call me for anymore clarifications required

Regards

Tridip

+91-9902764700

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reports are set at each module level and across all modules in esourcing.

Esourcing provides custom report capability and building interfaces from/to other external systems.

All out of the box reports go against esourcing tables.

Regards,