cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems while configuring XI QA environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In our XI QA environment, we have a separate SLD instance - In this,the entry for my adapter framework has not been set properly - instead of the full name - Adapter engine on qhx.NameofApplicationServer , I see a partial name <b>Adapter engine on qhx.</b>

Our basis guy has been trying to update this entry in the QA SLd to its full name, but of no use. Whenever he restarts the SLD, it seems to be grabbing the partial entry name for the AF from somewhere.

Any pointers to where this partial name for the AF is being grabbed from and any suggestions for resolution ?

Ps : Because of the AF name not maintained properly in the SLD, I am not able to create a correct communication channel definition in the ID - the entry for adapter engine in the ID - shows af.qhx.usnasap104 instead of integration server and I get "channel id errors - in the AE when seen in the RWB.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

In ur SLD , naviagte to Techincal Systems -> choose Exchange Infrastrucure as the technical system.

Here you should see all the application systems that are registered with SLD automaically. Remove the entry the AF entry that you should notice with the wrong name.

cheers,

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

I don't know if there is a quick fix, but the following will definitely work:

Go to the Content Maintenance portion of the SLD and under Landscape Description, delete all XI entries relating to your QA XI system. Then restart your QA XI and it will re-register itself and all components in the SLD - hopefully correctly.

I have had to take this approach a few times in the past following host name changes on XI systems.

Best regards,

Thorsten,