cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intrastat export declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing the declaration of exports using ENPA, what are all the parameters system considers to select the documents? I am working for France foreign trade, Please anybody can through some light on this.

Please donu2019t say simply selection parameters in ENPA any thing more specific give bit more explanationu2026u2026u2026u2026..

I have one document existed, I made similar document in this month system not picking the current document when I changed the month also. Like this I have few more issuesu2026.

Thanks in advance ........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

Could you help me in this scenario?

I have one intrastat business scenario: This process involves b/w three countries:

Step1: Germany sales org. (G100)(Comany code for germany: GA00)create orders from Austria customer.

Step2: Delivery is made from plant 9000(France Plant) (Company code for france: FA00) directly to customers.

Step3: Germany com.code is making a direct billing to Austrian customers

Step4: Therefore there is an intercompany bIiling doc. IV from france com.code to German com.code.

I have done aboove all steps, after i have done the export declaration with germany company code with country declaration DE. In this case system showing doc. in ENGR t.code.

As per client requirement system should not show this document with these combinations.

But client actually requirement is, they want to do the export declaration with france(FA00) com.code with country declaration DE for IV doc. with destination country AT by t-code ENGR

But when i do the declaration with this combination system showing error message: Your selection is based on org.units that are not in the declaration country DE.

Is there any special configuration settings for this in intrastat for traingular business scenario.

This scenario is applicable for spain also.

With regards

Lakki