cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 'CREATE TABLE' command is not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I'm trying to execute a stored procedure in the receiver jdbc adapter, but the procedure executes a create table comamand.

Related with this scenario I am facing the below error:

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'sp_sap_sd_dados_cliente' (structure 'STATEMENT'): java.sql.SQLException: The 'CREATE TABLE' command is not allowed within a multi-statement transaction in the 'tempdb' database.</SAP:AdditionalText>

I did another test using just one statement and the error is the same.

Another thing I don't understand is that I'm calling other procedure with the CREATE TABLE command, but now using SENDER jdbc adapter and the process works properly.

May anyone help me?

Thank's and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Sender JDBC adapter is merely designed for selecting some records to be processed. It does not have any constraints on transaction execution. The receiver JDBC adapter is meant for inserting or updating records either by XML SQL or executing SPs. Since a Stored Procedure is a multi transactional program, the Receiver adapter may not support it.

Try to put the Create statement in some other sub SP and call that SP from the original SP. This might solve the problem.

Regards,

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VijayShankar!!!

I changed the structure procedure, but didn't work properly.

The error continues the same.

Thanks, best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you tried executing the same stored procedure directly in the database with the same user which you have given in your comunication channel. It doesn't seme to be problem in XI. The error seems to be coming from Database itself. Please try and let me know.

Thanks

Amit