cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple items not dispalying in script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Script name : F110_PRENUM_CHCK. Driver program name : RFFOUS_C.

In the Main WIndow if i have one item it is working properly and even amount is displayed for the item.

If i have more than one item it is not displaying the items as well as the amount for each item.

I am using another window for the total amount calculation.Here i am geting the total amount for all items.

Can you please help me out. I will reward you with points.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your FI Consultant need to select an option in the Report selection screen. Which will have Include line items. Normally it will not be selected.

When the option is selected the line items will be displayed.

FI Consultant should be aware of it.

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Indrakiran,

The form which u r using is for cheques....and in the cheques data thatis printined is only the header data...

For example if the FI Doc has 10 line item of 100 each and their sum is 1000 and the payee will be only one vendor/empleoyee etc , then u will print the check for 1000 and not for number of line items.....

Kindly clarify ur requriement why u need line items in checks...

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shakeel,

Thanks a lot for ur answer. I am consulting my functional member regarding this. I will surely awrd you with points.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shakeel,

This form is related to cheques. As my functional consultant said when we are paying payment to vendor a document is generated. When i pay again to same vendor a new document is generated. When we print through transaction F110 it should display two document numbers with total for respective document numbers.

I am able to get only for one document number if i post multiple or single document for vendor.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your script is not a custom script or driver program, then it should not create a problem. Standard scripts and programs wud work fine. Check if u have configured a custom script or program.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

Yes mine is a custom script and program. In debug i am not able to view the items.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SE71, click on utilities -> activate debugger. Then go to FCH7 and reprint some old cheque. It ill take you to the script and you could debug it and get the problamatic area.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

This form is related to cheques. As my functional consultant said when we are paying payment to vendor a document is generated. When i pay again to same vendor a new document is generated. When we print through transaction F110 it should display two document numbers with total for respective document numbers.

I am able to get only for one document number if i post multiple or single document for vendor.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well even i have worked on cheque printing and i never had this issue. Have you modified the driver program in anyway or have u kept it a standard one.?

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

Yes i have modified driver program into custom.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally you should not modify such driver programs, instead of that create subroutines and print data using subroutines. Are you getting total value for a vendor, say for ex : if your posting 2 docs for a vendor for Rs.100 and Rs.200. In the final print r u getting Rs.300 as the total amount in the cheque?

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

Yes i am getting. But my problem is for ex: For 100 rs document no is 12345 and for 200 rs doc no is 123456 for same vendor.

I am getting total value 300 as correct in my print.

It should display like this :

DOC NO Amount

12345 100

123456 200

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your select query in the driver program. You muct be fetching all the data tog and summing it. Instead, you should select and use the FM WRITE_FORM and print data individually. Try and use the standard report itself. This would solve all your problems.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

They are retrieving all data from bkpf table based on regup table conditions. I have defined my own internal table and work area.

I have done loop for the fields which i want and used write statement. I have used those WA variables in the script. But i was not able to get the values.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have told you all the possible options possible. Now unless i check the code i wont be able to point your mistake. Why dnt u debug the program and check. You could get a solution instantly.

Thanks

Nayan