cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBGUI : auto close window after logoff

junmei
Participant
0 Kudos

Our intranet with SAP Netweaver portal we use some URLs to several SAP transactions via webgui.

I want to close automatically the window when the user clicks on the log off button.

The configuration of this service Z_WEBGUI_UWL I put as logoff page the following html code into the body

Our intranet with SAP Netweaver portal we use some URLs to several SAP transactions via webgui.

I want to close automatically the window when the user clicks on the log off button.

The configuration of this service Z_WEBGUI_UWL I put as logoff page the following html code into the body

<head>
function closeWindow(){ alert... window.open('','_parent',''); window.close();}
</head>
<body onLLoad="closeWindow();">
You can remove your login information by closing all Internet Explorer windows
<P>
<input type="button" value="close window" onCClick="closeWindow();">
</body>

The javascript code closeWindow is executed because the message 'function' appears (alert statement) but the window is not closed when the page is loaded. Also same when you click on the button Close. WHY?

The same result with a redirect URL (redirection to a page that should close the window, but it does not work).

Is there an other possibility to close the window automatically?

Best regards

Luc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bastian_kromer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Maybe it´s too simple, and maybe the problem isn´t even on your list any more, but have a try with top.window.close() - there´s an issue with window.close() not working with framesets.

regards, Bastian