cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Extended Configuration Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have configured ChaRM Functionality for R/3 landscape.When we Tested the same with Standard Functionality it is working fine but we have customized the Standard with ZDCR(Copy of SDCR) we have included Functional Lead in second level and the work flow is

Requester-Function Lead-Change Manager(First Functional Lead has to be approved then only it comes to Change manager upon the Approval of Change Manager Change Doument will be created. but we have some issues

1.When ever Functional Lead trying to go to Change mode and choose Actions it is giving there are no actions in the worklist but if he goes back to display and try to change it again he is getting Actions as 1.To Be Approved by FL 2.Reject Change Request.We would like to have this actions when we go to change mode and save it once(not for twice)

2.upon the approval of Functional Lead , when the Change Manager is trying to go to change mode and save it first time it is showing the same message as there are no actions in the worklist after going to display and choose change again then we are getting the Actions as 1.Approve Change Request by CM. but Rejection option is not getting at this Level.we need Reject the Change Request

We have assigned all the roles as per the security guide.

Please suggest me what are all the actions that i need to maintain in order to resolve the issue.

Points will be rewarded without fail.

Regards,

Laxman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SolMan Experts,

I also have the same requirement. Could somebody let us know how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

- Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one help me out as i stuck up with this Issue and needs to get it resolved ASAP?

Look forward to hear from you

Regards,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman ,

I need to configure the same CHaRm for my client , i don kno how to configure that please can u help me in that , like u have any document , i have sime files , but i am not able to go thru that , please can you help me out.

Cheers