cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exchange rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My user is doing some changes in VA02. However, she cannot save the changes as there's an error message: "Missing Data: Exchange Rate". She then gave me 3 sales order numbers. We already fixed the two order numbers by clicking the "Redetermine Button" but unfortunately, the other one is not yet solved in clicking that button. We already checked the conversion of both SEK to EUR and EUR to SEK in table OB08. And it is already maintained.

The order number was created last Nov 2007.

Waiting for the response.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue could be because the system is comparing the exchange rate for Nov'07. Check whther the exchange rate is maintined between these currencies at that time? Contact the Finance People with the error, they may be able to guide you properly.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

We already maintained the conversion from SEK to EUR and vise versa for the year 2007but seems that it is not the real problem because the exchange rate is still missing.

Is there anything on ur mind right now? Please let me know.

Thanks to all.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say

"she cannot save the changes",

how come the order was created in Nov'07 ??. If the order was created in Nov'07, then it should have been saved but with incompletion log.

So if the second one is correct, go to OVA2 and check whether any incompletion log is set as "Error" for Exchange Rate.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi