cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Data in Table passed as Function Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running a JCO server & in my handleRequest(), I am trying to get the data from the tables paased as function parameters from the SAP system.

Somehow I am not able to see any data in the tables, though the SAP system has put some data in the tables before sending.

The no. of rows in the table is 0 always on the JCO side. I tried to dunp the content of the Function & Table with writeHTML() & it shows no data too.

I am able to pass simple strings & integers, but the tables doesn't work. Can anyone tell me where might be the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am bit confused, You are not getting the data in the Function module when you make a call from Java or the data returned by the function module is not reaching the Java side. If you are not getting the data which you pass from java in the function module then I have faced this problem before.

In that case the problem was when you pass data as table parameters to the function module you have to check the size of table parameter I was using INITIAL to check if there is any data in the table parameter. If this is the same problem may be by checking the size of the table will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sesh