cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Status Overview BS:A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In delivery document, i have checked status overiew. Item, which has been delivered by batch split, billing status overiew shows A:being proccessed. But its billing document has already existed.

Is it a problem?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you to go to the Sales order --> Environment

--> Status Overview. You can see the status of the sunsequent documents also --> Check the status of the Delivery document there.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked environment --> status overiew

It shows ıtem 10 partially invoiced -->billed

And under it shows two invoiced for the batchs. eveything is seem ok but it is written partially invoiced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there might be a billing split for that delivery. So u have created only one billing docu and still one more is there to be billed. Tht is the reason it is shwoing billing status in progress...

Please also check whether accounting document has been created for those billing document or not...

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick repyl,

But its account document has already been created too.

item material delv. qty. open qty

10 100100 0 6

90001 100100 2 2

90002 100100 4 4

when i chech item 10 and view status overview, there is no billing document and account document is shown. But i check item 90001 and view status overview it has a billing document and account document. And 90002 is same as 90001.

I have checked for another customer and material. But it status shows C:completed.

Would it be according to the batch cuztomizing or ABAP?

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal,

There is no accounting document created for that invoice so system is showing that A:being proccessed for that billing document this not a problem as per the standard I hope it will be like that only.

Do the release accounting for the invoice then see the document flow that will be changed.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.