cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM and HR integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all ,

I like to know , If persons of different skills ( i.e., 2 skilled , 5 Un skilled , 2 engineers ) working for a particular maintenance Order , will have different salalries/ wages . how the Exact actual costs / planned cost will calculate after confirming the maintenance Order. How the list of persons who attended the job / maintenance order ( employee ID and Name ) will be displayed .and what is cost against each person for performing the activity.Here payroll is also taken int consideration.Where to enter the list of persons in the maintenance order who are performing the activity( do not want to enter in simple text field).

what configurations or settings required from PM amd HR .

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan,

Thank you , But if 2 persons fall under skilled work center then how to enter these 2 persons in same work center with 2 different employee ID , there salaries may also vary depending on years of experience .If I create each work center for each ID , then number of work centers for each ID are required.And when the salaries are changed , we have to change in KP26 say every year or when the salalry changed . Instead of that when employees salaries are changed, then with FI / HR integration whether KP26 will be updated . If so in the maintenance Order , if single Operation handled by 2 or 3 persons , then how to enter multiple persons in the maintenance order

Regards

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can specify more than one person in operation ,select the operation and in the internal tab you can see the req,assigment ,where you split the operation by specifying different person

as far as costing is concerned it will be calculating based on the planning done in KP26 in combination of Activity and cost center .hence if you want to differentiate according to skill then as i said earlier create 2 work center with different activity and plan for the same

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tyagarajan ,

I am not getting the below you have written , Please let me know exactly .

"req,assigment ,where you split the operation by specifying different person"

Regards

mahesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in the maintenance order operation overview after specifying the hours of work ,double click on the operation no,then in the internal tab page ( i think so) in the bottom of the screen you can find 3 tabs component, reqments assignment,relationship . in the reqments assignment tab you can split the operation by specifying the person and no of hours

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan ,

I am getting here only two tabs ( Components and Relation ships )

regards

mahesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

check whether you have specified the working hours ,after specifying the hours of work only you will get the Reqmts assignment tab

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear thyagarajan ,

Specified the work hours

regards

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have to create different work center as skilled ,unskilled and so on ,then assign the person to the work center .plan for activity and cost center mentioned in work center.

while creating maintenance order specify the operation with skilled,unskilled separately

regards

thyagarajan