cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping with IDoc problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am having a problem where if I get over about 30 records from my 3rd Party in a file. This data is mapped to the Materials Master IDoc(MATMAS05) and it gets a mapping error when trying to run thru the mapping.

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_MATCAT_MATMAS_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

If I take this data from the Payload in SXMB_MONI and test in the Graphical Mapping tool in Integration Design it crashes with the above error. If I take this file and break into 2 parts and then send thru the mapping tool both files has no error. Does anyopne have any idea why this error occurs(could this be a memroy error - but for like 30 records) and how I can fix this as we would like to do a mass upload - about 9000 records(materials).

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Clinton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is such a weird error.

I have now started taking this file that I receive from the 3rd party with 200 records and tested it with the mapping tool. The results are as follow: From record 1-31 goes successful, 32-147 goes successfully and 148-200 goes successfully. So if I take the file as one file it crash, but if I break the file into the above 3 files it goes thru fine. for the first part it can only take 31 records, the 115, and then the rest. This does not make any sense, can someone please give me some advise.

Thanks

Clinton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please double check the number of occurences for the input and output structures.

Thanks,

Indira D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The data type that I have created for the files data from the 3rd party is 0...unbounded, and the Idoc is 1....9999

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Clinton