cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass internal table to smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

How to define an internal table which consist of fields from few tables in Smartforms.

The internal table is pass from print program.

In Smartforms I need to define the internal table in Form Interface - Table tab.

I tried define the same structure in Global Definitions - Types, and use it in the definition Form Interface.

But i encounter an error saying my structure not exist.

Anyone have idea on this?

Thanks in advance

az

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any other way than creating new structure in SE11.

Its better if there's other way because im not authorize to create new one.

Thanks

az

Edited by: alawiyah zakaria on Jun 18, 2008 9:10 AM

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi...

Se11 is the only way to create the structure....

If u are having authorisation problems...then better try to use the table of the type of a standard dictionary table....

This is the only way out...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1) You can EXPORT the internal from the print program, and can be imported(IMPORT) from the smartfrom, so that you can get that internal table to your smartform.

2) You can call the subroutine(print program) from the smartform, in that subroutine use TABLES and fill that internal table from the print program. So that you could get the filled internal table to your smarrtforms.

In the both cases create the internal table having the same fields as in print program (for that create the TYPES having same fields with same order).

Reward points if it is helpful.

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the table u r using is type of a dictionary table....then u can declare the same in form interface-->tables...(in smartform)

declare the same in ur print program also...

if its of a specific structure...then first create the structure in se11..

Then u can use the same.....

Reward points if the above is helpful..

Edited by: Rudra Prasanna Mohapatra on Jun 18, 2008 8:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the form inteface u have to define intenal table of type, which u have declared in global definitions.

in the print program u have to give this table.

activate the form this will solve ur problem.

please reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to create a structure in se11 of ur internal table type and use it to assign data type in tables of interface parameters in smartform