cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone send prin program for PO smartform.plz its very urgent.i written already but at time of assigning the program in nace t-code it gives error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is predefined print program for purchase order in ECC6

i.e /SMB40/FM06P check this

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

chk this Standard Print program for PO

SAPFM06P

Thanks

Murugan.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your print program will vary depending on your output type buddy. Whats the problem that ur facing? could u pls explain?

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan,

My output type ZNEU. when my program assign to this output type it is saying there is no Processing routine in My Zprogram.

Edited by: murali atmakuri on Jun 18, 2008 11:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Check if your have given a form routine for your Z program in NACE.

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI NAYAN,

what is that form routine? could u plz explain to me clearly how can i assign that smartform in my own outtype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the out put type you will be assiginig your print program name and smartform name and the form routine name.

->Here if you have given the form routine name as ENTRY

-> In the print program you have to define a subroutine ENTRY and in that subroutine you have to call your smartform asusually.

-> Now if you go with print preview in the ME21n you will get the print preview.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto NACE. Click your Z output type. It will show u a screen containing your smartform name and driver program. There you would have Form Routine. You have to create an include in your driver program from where the processing of the smartforn will start.

check this sample code.

My driver prog is Y640FM06P and it has a form routine (include) ENTRY_NEU.

FORM entry_neu USING ent_retco ent_screen.

DATA: l_druvo LIKE t166k-druvo.

DATA: ls_xfz TYPE char1.

xscreen = ent_screen.

CLEAR ent_retco.

IF nast-aende EQ space.

l_druvo = '1'.

ELSE.

l_druvo = '2'.

ENDIF.

*>>> Start of Insertion >>> OSS 754573 (Liu Ke)

IF xscreen EQ 'X' AND ( nast-tdarmod EQ '2' OR nast-tdarmod EQ '3').

nast-tdarmod = '1'.

ENDIF.

*<<< End of Insertion <<<

PERFORM processing_po USING nast ls_xfz

CHANGING ent_retco ent_screen l_druvo.

ENDFORM. "entry_neu

and in the subroutine processing_po you call your smartform and do other related stuff.

Hope this solves your queries.

Reward if useful.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan,

driver program is in subroutine pool or executable program.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have your driver program na, in that u mention a subroutine where u call your smartform and do the other processings.

Mention that subtoutine in Form Routine in NACE.

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI NAYAN,

can u plz tell me what kind of print program i can write means it is executable or subroutine pool program.i written my program for smartform is in executable program. is it right. plz tell me it is urgent.

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya ur right. Just write an include in your progrma in which ul include that smarform calling. DNt call it in the main program. Create a seperate include in your program and call ur smartform there. And write the name of that include in Form Routines in NACE.

Nayan