cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to export the material list during sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In VA01 while creating Sales Order is there are an option to export a list of material numbers at one shot?

I have about 400 materials to create in 1 sales order. It's time consuming to enter one by one manually.

Please help. Will reward points.

Pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

what is the item proposal type that I must use? My drop down box is empty.

Is there some configuration missing in VOV8?

Please advice.

Rgds,

Pri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pri

Sorry it should have been VA51.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Anne Pri,

The item proposal type is 'PV'

Reward points are always welcome. If you received your answer kindly close the thread.

Regards

Venkat

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pri,

Go to VOV8 transaction check the document type PV -Itemproposal if not there then define the document type for Itemproposal.

You copy the Standard OR type do these settings only

Sales document type PV Item proposal

SD document categ. D

Screen sequence grp. MA

Transaction group 5

Doc. pric. procedure C

Display Range UALL

FCode for overv.scr.UER1

Propose deliv.date give chek mark

Define the number range and assign number range.

Noe you try

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pri

Listing will suit you best. Go to vb01, input A001, give sold to party code and maintain the material you want to populate while creating sale order and save so that system will give a reference number.

Go to customer master, Sales Area Data and click on "Sales" tab. There you can see a field "Item proposal" and assign the above reference in this field.

Now go to sale order and press "Cntrl+F11" so that the system will ask for the reference number. Input the reference number so that whatever material you maintained above, will be displayed here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pri,

You try with this option

Go to VA51 transaction here you maintain the itempraposal for all the material then assign this number to that customer in the master data.

Now you can get all those items automatically in every time while creating sales order by choosing praposed items icon in the top of the sale order creation screen.

Please go through this link before going to create itempraposal

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/55f806545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.