cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I config the va02 output default?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How Can I config the va02 output default?

I configed a output types ZBA00 for va02 ,now it can works. but there is a small problem in va02.

If I want to print the orders no.first I must goto va02->extras->output->edit, create a output types,save.then recur va02->Sales documents->Issue output to

Now I want to take out this step: va02->extras->output->edit,directly used va02->Sales documents->Issue output to but there is an error occurs:No output has been selected for printing.

Thanks

Sun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There you have to give only 4 characteristics so give order confirmation output type (ex---BA00 standard)

Sarvsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sun,

If my understanding is right, you basically want this entire process automated without much of manual work.

Try below and see if it helps;

Maintain output condition records for teh concerned output type in VV11.

--If you want the Output type to be configured and the form to be printed immediately at the time of creation of sales order then selected option 4 for Date/time field.

--If you select the option 3, then order wont be printed in creation stage. Rather in VA02 ( from menu option --Sales Document --> Issue Output type ) you can issue the print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might have to maintain O/P condition record in VV11 transaction code for your O/P type.

Thank you

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First of all the o/p type is a 4 character, i do no know how u created 5 charater o/ptype (ZBA00)

to avoid the below problem

you require to maintain o/p records to aviod the manual enteries

do the enteries with tcode: VV11

regards,

Arun prasad

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sun,

Please maintain the output condition record in VV11 transaction for that output type then try.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.