cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing TS indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using TS indicator in maintain pricing procedure so that the surcharge condition type flows from shipping to billing document, but what config shud I do to make it flow to delivery? Is it even possible? by maintaining copy control from del to billing with pricing type as F, i get it in billing, but not sure why I can't see it in delivery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thgfjfg

0 Kudos

Pricing procedure transaction-specific indicator

Before Release 4.0A, no special pricing procedures were used for intercompany billing and rebate credit memos, programs were just set accordingly to deal with these situations. As of Release 4.0A you are offered greater flexibility in the form of the option to define special pricing procedures for intercompany billing and rebate credit memos. For reasons of future compatability, you will still be able to use the old program specifications. For this reason, you must set this indicator if you want to create a special pricing procedure. This is to prevent the program settings being used.

This indicator is also used as of Release 4.0A to redetermine the condition class and the statistical condition indicator when copying from a reference document.

Example:

You copy prices from a shipment document to the billing document. The prices should lead to a surcharge in the billing document. This is guaranteed by the redetermination of the condition class in the pricing procedure