cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR PPOMA replication to SRM (RHALEINI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We are planning to extract the PPOMA data from ECC6 HR structure, we would like to have :

1) Which parameters should we fill out on RHALEINI (PFAL) in order to execute this program?

For example, if you select O_S_P in Evaluation Path field you cannot select " * " on Object type.

2) I unrderstood that this transfer is done by some kind of idocs... I've already configured the HRMD_ABA on BD64/WE20... but I'm not sure of which filters should we include or create... I mean infotypes/Subtype/Type of related object/Object type. Could you please tell me which filters are required?

Is there any kind of SAP note that could help us ...I've already checked the 550055 and 934372 ...but I'm got stucked on it ...

Thanks in advance

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLs download the config doc for HR org structure transport from R/3 to SRM from the below link:

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700000310782007E

1) Which parameters should we fill out on RHALEINI (PFAL) in order to execute this program?

For example, if you select O_S_P in Evaluation Path field you cannot select " * " on Object type.

- When running PFAL trascn in ECC,you need to bring all the objects sequentially..i.e. first all the org units,then the positions and then the persons(users).

Acc you need to enter the object type as "O',"S" and "P" when running PFAL.Other then that you just need to enter the object ID(if you need to bring only selective or units/positions/users) and the Evaluation path.You need to define the evaluation path in R/3 in trascn OOAW.

2) I unrderstood that this transfer is done by some kind of idocs... I've already configured the HRMD_ABA on BD64/WE20... but I'm not sure of which filters should we include or create... I mean infotypes/Subtype/Type of related object/Object type. Could you please tell me which filters are required?

- Refer the doc mentioned above for all the filters you need to define in the distribution mode in ECC.

In addition to the above,pls check the notes 550055 and 934372 for the switches to be defined in SRM in table T77S0.Also before you start the replication,note the foll:

1.Create the SU01 users in SRM as the replication will not create the users!

2.Verify that all the org units in R/3 have a default address in infotype 1028.If the address is not there,then there are inconsistencies in employee user creation in SRM and you encounter the address errors for employee/central person in SRM.

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

May I know how do you resolve the missing address in SRM org structure when you replicate from R/3 HR. How does this infotype 1028 related and how do you transfer to SRM (set the infotype filter during PFAL?),

Hope you can help,

Thank

Paul