cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone advise how I can trace a deleted Sales Order.

I have seen a thread mentioning the change tables CDHDR and CDPOS, however the Sales Order never had any changes so does not appear here.

Also some answers mention querting VBAK, but again the deleted Sales Order is no longer in VBAK.

Would appreciate a response, as will have the auditors in shortly and on the off chance they pick up on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we dont have an option of searching for deleted sales orders. Once the order is deleted, it will not be any longer in the data base.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

The order never had any changes so doesn't show up in change history. I ahve the number but am unable to trace it.

It seems strange from an audit point of view that Orders can be deleted without no records kept of it happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think u can check in VA05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Those are the only options to find out a deleted order from the system. If you have the order number then try the fllowing. Go to any other order VF03 --> environment --> Changes. Now the system will populate the order number, change the order number to the one which is deleted, now check the change history. Not sure whether this may help, but try.

Prase