cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have set up pricing condition tables with Sales Org / Distribution Channel/ Division/ Customer/material. And when we added this table into the Access Sequence, the conditition structure for Division is KOMK. Is there a way to change this and make the condition structure KOMP for Field Division. Please Advice.

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i resolved it.

In the Access Sequence - select the table- go to fields - select the particular field for which you want to change the structure from KOMK to KOMP....and then in the bottom of the screen - click on field catalog - and select the correct structure. This changes the struicture within the Ac Seq and need not go and create a new condition table.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there is a field for Divison in KOMP.No need to add again.Wht is the version u r using?

-Sai Mukund

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPART is in both KOMK and KOMP. But i would like it to be picked from KOMP in the access sequence - field - Document Structure.

The version we are in is ECC 6.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven''t yet found a way to do this in 46C. I had to junk the old table, create a new one with the right fields and use it in the access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you can try out this option as below;

Try maintaining a special Material Pricing Group / Material Group to identify with that particular Division of the material.

In this way, you can avoid Division field in the Condition Table. At the same time but, you have to make Material Pricing Group / Material Group as mandatory in Material Master Record