cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding BD87 TCode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone brief me regarding BD87 tcode...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BD87 for selec idoc, which will give you detail information about Idoc.

Once data is tranferred from source to client this will give you detail information about that idoc for example logical system information, Idoc in Outbound processing, tRFC Informations, Prtner system informations, Message types etc totally it will give the status monitor foe ALE Messages

check the below link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw33/helpdata/EN/d4/0d67e4d85511d2a6080060087832f8/frameset.htm

hope it helps...

Thanks

Vikranth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BD87 is used to monitor the inbound and outbound IDoc and also can be used to process a single IDoc.

In ALE Administration choose Monitoring ..>Status Monitor (BD87), select the IDocs and then select Process. for example, creating setup tables), post the request IDoc as usual in the mirror system (meaning NOT with the report that was used in the original system). To do this, start transaction BD87 and choose "Posting" of the IDoc with status 64.

The logic for posting an application document is coded in inbound function modules. Verifying the logic of the inbound function module is the most important step for custom function modules. You verify not only that the posting function module is working correctly, but also that the logic and interface of the function module are correct. If problems exist, you might also want to debug the process one step at a time.

The IDoc created in the "Verifying the Creation of successful IDocs" section is used to test this

process. To start, execute program RBDAPP01 via SE38, or execute BD87. Then, enter your IDoc number and start the process

What is Necessity of TCODE BD87 in ALE /Idoc’s?

If one IDOC is created on the system, but due to some problem (RFC not working or System is down) it is not received by other system.

So we can reprocess the same IDOC by using this T-code after solving the system problem. There is no need to create new IDOC.

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply Vikranth...then what is the difference between BD84 and BD87....

are they both same

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PSRK,

BD87 is like a big brother to BD84...:)

YOu can only reprocess inbound failure idocs in BD84 whereas BD87, you can reprocess outbound failure idocs also.

REgards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we use CALL TRANSACTION BD87 to process an idoc programatically? I want to have control on when an idoc goes to the receiver system. So I dont want the idoc to reach the receiver system automatically, but have control on the same.

Please let me know if its possible.

Thanks,

Shobhit