cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBN for Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I want the step for the navigation in the Portal. My requirements is like i ve a link in one of the field of the table. And i want when clicking on the link it'll call another application with the output of that particular value. And i want all this in Portal.

If any body have any document please give to me its a very urgent requirement.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bala,

I can doing that only but my requirement is like i want to pass a parameter to a particular field when navigate to the other iview.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I stuckup with a problem . Just i want the information that whether it is possible or not .

My requirement is :

1. There are two WD application A and B.

2. Both application has the search creteria so user has to fill the creteria and press the search button then it'll show the output as per the search creteria.

3.In my application A i am getting some output based on my search creteria .And there is a link on one of my output column lets say XX.

4.When i am clicking on the link it'll call the applcation B, where there is some search creteria as i mentioned .

5.Now i want when i m calling the WD Application B, it pass the value of XX to the seach createria of B and give me the output .

I know i can pass a parameter when calling another application but can it be possible to fire the action dynamically when i m calling B application.

Please give me the suggestion for this it a urgent requirement.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is solved.

Thanks to all for there valuable inputs.