cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to schedule availablility time in RWB for Bi weekly: Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could some one pls advice on how to schedule a channel Biweekly in RWB AVilability time.

i.e if a interface need to run only on every other Monday.

Regards,

XIer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can configure to pick the files from monday to friday by using availability time in communication channel monitoring, in that we have weekly schedule there we have an availability to check the check boxes on which day it should be executed.

and this might give the solution for the other, can u arrange any counter varible so that according to you if it polls more that half an hour it should raise an exception or an alert for that you are polling to the directory for every 5 minutes, so for an half an hour it polls around 6 times, so maintain the counter variable for the polling if the counter variable is more that 6 raise an exception or an alert, it might give the solution.

Thanks

Virkatnh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies guys,

Buthe real issue is how to configure avaialbility time for Biweekly event. i know how to do configure weekly event, but is there a way to configure Biweekly is my concern.

Pls advice.

XIer

Former Member
0 Kudos

XIer,

Have u try configuring weekly recurrent "Availability Time Planning".

Because for the same comm. channel you can create multiple conditions.

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

I see in RWB, we have option of 'OneTime', 'Daily', Weekly and monthly. There's no option of Biweekly. So is there a way of configuring BIweekly here.

Also when i select Weekly, I get a option:

All : Week(s) on what does this do?

Regards,

XIer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The All : Week(s) option is to specify the interval between the weeks when you want the channel to be active.

For your case,you can try giving All : 2 week(s) on Monday or choose whichever day of the week you want the channel to be active.In this way,the channel will poll for the files on every alternate Mondays or whichever day of the week you specify.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Induja

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the communication channel monitoring, extram right top you will find a link for "Availability Time Planning"

Click on that it will bring another popup

On that select weekly and mention monday at what time you want to run and set it as a recurrent so that it will run for every monday.

you will find more information on

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/e3c488f87c6f74e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Gaurav Jain

Reward Points if answer is helpful

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/27/the-new-sap-netweaver-job-scheduler-a-redwood-oem-tool