cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No planned data on the sender cost centers when using using ECP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using an integration between PS and cProjects (manual multilevel integration).

We can perform the costing in cProjects and then see it in PS (cj20n), but that costing is not copied to the planned data which means that it is not visible in cjr2.

So basically the cost centers are not at all impacted.

Is there a step we are missing to transform the transferred costing into planned costs impacting the cost centers and so on.

AMINE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AMINE,

Do you talk about the planintegration functionality. Please notice, that the ECP is not planintegrated, ( I think, it is documented in the SAP online documentation).

You can just check, what happens if you maintain the ECP using CJ20N or CJ9ECP directly, if you see any difference.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply Zhenbo.

The point I was making is basically how to transform costing to cost planning.

I was assuming that the integration between cProjects and PS meant that after trigerring the costing in cProjects using the plannig data in ECP and transferring it you would obtain planning and not just costing.

The costing is using the business transaction KEKS (Unit costing (secondary)) but I guess we need to have it as cost planning RKP3 (Planning secondary costs) (these business transaction can be displyed in BS32).

So the costing ca nbe maintained in both transactions you have mentionned but then we need the data in that costing to be transformed into planning data (thus visible in the receiving WBS and the sender cost center).

Amine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We had the same issue, and in order to solve it, we decided to bypass the standard check on the "integrated planning" flag. Not clean at all, but it's the only way we found to proceed without breaking all our current flow in SAP ERP.

For information, the check is in function module: KEIZ_CHECK_PLANINTEGRATION

Matthias