cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Due List - Invoice Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise how i can get 2 deliveries to combine into 1 billing?

While performing the collective billing online, i keep getting invoice split due to assignment no = DO number and no of foreign trade data = internally assigned by SAP during DO creation. There 2 criterion do not seem to be the splitting criterion stipulated.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

I would be much easier to find the split criteria, if you check the split analysis. Cehck the split analysis of the invoices.

Prase

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a same issue like PP. accounting need to know the sales document from invoice without see the flow. So, I customizing at copy control billing to put the assignment number field with sales document. but it couse invoice splitting. could you help me if we want still to put the sales doc number at assignment without making it split?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prase,

I already did that. The invoice will not split if i set both the following to blank.

1. Determine export data = blank

2. Assignment number = blank

So does it mean that we need do customization if we wan assignment number to refer to DO number and not resulting an invoice split? Where can we do this customization?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prase

Pls refer to my first thread. I hv indicated the split analysis.

1. Foreign trade data number from DO header - internally assigned by SAP

2. Assignment Number - DO number

Is this std split criterion? Item 2 does not seem to make sense since DO number will always be different.

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

For just a trial purpose, could you make the Allocation Number and Reference number fields to be blank in VTFL (copying control) and try generating invoice. Check whether it is getting split?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Am curious why std SAP consider foreign trade and assignment no (delivery number) as split criterion.

1. Delivery number will always be different for each delivery. Does it make sense to split based on this?

2. Foreign trade data number. This is internally assigned by SAP as well and in running number. Is there a configuration to turn this off at delivery level?

I would like to know the std SAP split criterion (delivery to billing) before making changes to copy control.

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the copy control functionality from delivery documnet to billing document.Transaction code VTFL

You can specify all your requirement both at header and item level.

If this helps please give points for the same

Regards,

Suresh