cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem setting a provider specific property : JMS adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

I need to set a provider specific property as required by the third party in a IDoc to JMS scenario.

The property name starts with JMS_ and is offcourse a property specific to the JMS provider.

The way I am setting it is I have declared a Additional JMS message property by the same name as desired by the third party say

JMS_XXX

and then using the DynamicConfigurationBean I assign a value to this in the reciever channel.

The problem that we have observed is, all other properties are set as desired, only this one for which the name starts with JMS_ is not set correctly.

Is it possible to set such a provider specific property using XI or not?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please refer Dynamic Configuration Module: Note 974481

/people/jin.shin/blog/2007/04/27/sap-netweaver-xi-variable-substitution-with-adapter-specific-message-attributes-via-dynamicconfigurationbean

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have issues with DynamicConfigurationBean as it can set a different set of properties precisely only issue is with provider specific properties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

You are using additional parameters in JMS. And that you ar trying to fill-up dynamically with Variable substitution. Is it right.....?

Have you tried to give the values as Hard text instead of Variable substitution.. Probably that should give you more clarified idea as the problem is with Adapter module or the Additional parameters.

You can replace the default parameters, but its surprising that its not reflecting.

Also verify the status log in RWB for CC,

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Audit log says its set successfully but the JMS server administrative application does not show only this property. all other properties are set correctly.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about Hard coding the values in Additinal parameters instead of giveing it with VAriable substitution..

Please can you let me know about it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you cant hardcode it.

in additional properties you can just set the property name and its type and have to set using DynamicConfigurationBean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Adapter-Specific Message Properties

· To store adapter attributes in the message header of the XI message, select Set Adapter-Specific Message Properties.

· To apply the following attributes in XI message headers, set the corresponding indicators:

Name Technical Name

JMS Message Correlation ID DCJMSCorreleationID

JMS Message Delivery Mode DCJMSDeliveryMode

JMS Message Destination DCJMSDestination

JMS Message Expiration DCJMSExpiration

JMS Message ID DCJMSMessageID

JMS Message Priority DCJMSPriority

JMS Message Redelivered Flag DCJMSRedelivered

JMS Message ReplyTo Destination DCJMSReplyTo

JMS Message Time Stamp DCJMSTimestamp

JMS Message Type DCJMSType

Used JMS Message Selector DCJMSMessageSelector

Used JMS Message Queue DCJMSMessageQueue

JMS User DCJMSUser

If you want to set additional JMS message attributes, select Specify Additional JMS Message Properties (10 Maximum).

· In the table, enter the names of the JMS message properties whose values are to be included in the message header of the XI message.

The technical names of the additional attributes are DCJMSMessageProperty0, DCJMSMessageProperty1, ..., DCJMSMessageProperty9.

You can enter more than 10 properties in the table, but only the first 10 are taken into account.

The attribute namespace for the adapter is http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/JMS.

if found worth pls do the req

Thanx

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have already gone thro' help pages.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if the additional parameters section in this link helps you in anyway:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/10/b1b4c8575a6e47954ad63438d303e4/content.htm

Regards,

Ravi