cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding BD84 Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Coinsider i am doing a file to IDOC or IDOC to file scenario.

When should i use TCODE: BD84.where should i use it.....

incase of file to idoc...where should i use this this TCODE..is it in XI or ?

In case of IDOC to file...where should i USE it...

Can some one brief me...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BD84 is used for errors in the inbound (receiving) system.

Report: RBDAGAI2

Description

You use this report to reprocess inbound IDocs containing errors. IDocs containing errors have one of the following statuses:

56: IDoc containing errors added

61: Continue processing despite syntax error (inbox)

63: Error passing IDoc to the application

65: Error in ALE service

When you execute this report you can specify the the IDocs to be processed according to IDoc number, creation date, time, merssage type or sender.

The 'Import in background' checkbox has the following significance:

If the checkbox is marked, the reprocessing for the selected IDocs is triggered immediately without the IDocs being displayed. A list of the IDoc status values after processing is displayed.

If the checkbox is not marked. the selected IDocs are displayed one after the other. You can then trigger the processing for each individual IDoc separately.

Output

The report outputs a list of processed IDocs containing the following information: IDoc number, message type, status after processing and a description.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u mean to say ..we should use it in case of file to IDOC ..

and this should be used in ECC or XI system...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes in case of File to IDoc.

You have to execute this in ECC.

Gaurav Jain

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have never come across any business requierement where you need to process idocs in XI using BD84.

You can safely assume that you need to run BD84 only in ECC that too in the case of File ti IDOC scenario only.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i go for that BD84 tcode...its not executing...i gave all the parameters in it...is there some step before that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BD84 is used to post IDocs after ALE error. This Tcode is used to post the IDocs to R/3 system.

In normal File-2-IDoc scenario there is no need to use this tcode.

If IDocs are not posted in SAP R/3 system then you can use BD84 to re-post the IDocs manually.

Regards,

Vivek LR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction

BD84 RBDAGAI2 Post IDocs after ALE error

that you have to perform in SAP R/3 system.

this is required when your requirement is once you receive the Idoc and if some idoc goes into error you want to repost them once you fixed error in SAP System.

Gaurav Jain

Reward Points if answer is helpful