cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My mistake I deployed ear file in SAP-J2EE (WAS 6.2). It overwritten existing folder structure and corresponding files in windows NT. How do I retrive my old structure and files.

regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks like windows data recovery issue. There are some tools that help us retrieve data even if the disk is formatted.

Try your luck.

Regards,

S.Divakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can do Windows recovery only if we deleted files. But in this case, files are overwritten. Can we do recovery in this case ?

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to delete the ear file and redeploy the old one? Or are other non-SAP related files messed up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, I want the Old directory structure and files. and I dont have old ear file to do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have performed Windows backups then you can revert to a certain date and that should correct the issue. Unfortunately if you have not performed Windows backups you may need a peice of software that will revert back for you. I know this is not the best answer in the world, but in the event that you have performed backups check this link:

http://tinyurl.com/d5dka

Former Member
0 Kudos

We dont have that system back. Is there any other option to get back my previous folders ?