cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC (DEBMAS06) structure related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario where IDOCu2019s (DEBMAS06) will be sent for any customer change, the IDOC will gather address information for the customer from table KNA1. The IDOC will also contain the partner information from KNVP for the ship-to (WE), bill to (RE) and sold to (AG) customers.

For those customers with no partners in KNVP (partner segments are empty), an IDOC will be sent for the changed customer, and a search will be performed to determine if the customer is included in the partner profile of another customer. (This can be accomplished by searching KNVP-KUNN2). Once it has been determined to which customer (or customers) it is attached, an additional IDOC (or IDOCs) will be sent for that customer or customers, including the information from KNA1 and KNVP.

Once this structure is sorted put I have to send a flat file to the legacy sys.

Problems:

When no partners how to perform the search?

How to include the information from KNA1 and KNVP once the customer is determined?

Is there a way to this in XI..

--

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This would be done in ECC!

Would change pointers trigger the initial IDOC?

I guess you would have to use a user exit on the idoc generation program to run additional searches and appending idoc information.

An experienced ABAPer can achieve this easily if the specification is detailed and the business logic is clear enough!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

Yes change pointers trigger initial data, and yes I think we have to use the user exit and include a standard program RBDSEDEB to send customer master (BD12) or program RBDFEDEB to get customer master data (BD13). Is there any kind of example code snippet you could give me? I'm not much a ABAPer so need help on this.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have only just completed my ABAP Objects course! that's why I said an experienced Abaper!

Do you not have any at your company/project??

Former Member
0 Kudos

None on my projects others are busy, but anyways thanks for the input