cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTCCTOOL, ST-A/PI for BI 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to configure Early Watch alert for BI system. RTCCTOOL gives following:

Existence Text for Required TCC Tools

Version 09-06-1999

Note 091488 missing

I figured out that ST-A/PI component is missing in this system. Could this be the reason for the message??

regards, Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

me too have applied ST-A/PI successfully, but when i execute RTCCTOOL in SA38 its giving the same message as missing note 091488.

What could be the reason. How did you resolved the issue.

This is R3 server ECC 6 with oracle on HP-UX

Thnx & Rgds!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I too need to apply ST-A/PI addon,BUT ,is there any difference in ECC6 as the component is not listed along with other components(ST-PI,SAP_BASIS....etc).I have downloaded it and also decompressed it using SAINT but thern how do i Start as it does not show up.

Regards,

Nick

I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean you can't find the package listed in SAINT??

I'd check SPAM as well.

Also, if that doesn't helps make sure you'r downloading the right add on.

regards, Sean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks ,I foound the The Package in Saint and also applied.

I was making a mistake by not loging in with correct authorization.and in client 000.

Thanks

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was receiving the same missing note message while trying to generate RTCCTOOL RFC in our ECC 6.0. However, after loading the ST-A/PI plug-in, i could able to generate OSSNET-RTCC RFC successfully through SE38-->RTCCTOOL

Thanks

Sirish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it its

Please see this note

Note 69455 - Servicetools for Applications ST-A/PI (ST14, RTCCTOOL, ST12)

As of SAP release 4.0B, ST14 monitor & RTCCTOOL are delivered in one addon ST-A/PI "Service Tools for Applications Plug-In".

Only for older R/3 releases 3.0D-3.1I, ST14 and RTCCTOOL are still delivered as separate transports from sapserv3-7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks deepak. I had already started downloading ST-A/P after creation of this thread. It works fine now. Thanks for the confirmation.