cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items in the shopping cart appear with different price than in the catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are running SRM 5.0 (Classic Scenario) with external catalogues.

After selecting items from the external catalogue and transferring them to the shopping cart, the items appear with different price(the problem exists in the productive system)

The strange thing is that there is no dependence or sequence between the differences. For example, in one shopping cart, one item is with correct price, the price of the other item is not correct (when I click on the icon which is showing item details in the catalogue, the price is different than the one in the shopping cart). Sometimes the difference is significant, sometimes not - if the item price in the catalogue is 22.34 EUR, in the shopping cart is 21.22EUR or if the item is 45.62EUR in the shopping cart is 45.60 EUR. There is no logic.

I tried to create a shopping cart in the support system, with the same items from this catalogue, and they are sent back in SRM with the correct prices.

I traced all OCI parameters, sent from the supplier catalogue, and everything is correct.

At the example given below the price in the shopping cart ordered in the productive system is 69.00CZK, and after that during the test the correct price of 73.870CZK has appeared.

NEW_ITEM-DESCRIPTION==Durable-KeyClip-keytag%2C+black

NEW_ITEM-MATNR==

NEW_ITEM-MATGROUP==

NEW_ITEM-QUANTITY==10

NEW_ITEM-UNIT==EA

NEW_ITEM-PRICE==73.870

NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT==1

NEW_ITEM-CURRENCY==CZK

NEW_ITEM-NEW_ITEM-LEADTIME==1

NEW_ITEM-VENDOR==

NEW_ITEM-VENDORMAT==0176%2F1957001

NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTCODE==

NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTMAT==

NEW_ITEM-CONTRACT==

NEW_ITEM-CONTRACT_ITEM==

NEW_ITEM-SERVICE==

NEW_ITEM-EXT_QUOTE_ID==

NEW_ITEM-EXT_QUOTE_ITEM==

NEW_ITEM-EXT_PRODUCT_ID==23109

NEW_ITEM-EXT_SCHEMA_TYPE==UNSPSC

NEW_ITEM-EXT_CATEGORY_ID==55121504

NEW_ITEM-LONGTEXT_1%3A132==Durable-KeyClip%0D%0Akeytag%2Cblack%0D%0A%0D%0A6pc

I checked the error log in SLG1 for BBP_OCI, and no error message exists. In my opinion the problem can be in supplier system, because otherwise all items will be with wrong price. And at the moment, there are shopping carts in which all items are with the correct price!

It is not something in the user profile, because in one shopping cart created by one user some items are correct, some of them not.

I also checked with the supplier, they said that they haven't change the price, recently.

Has somebody of you met this problem?

In the IMG-> Define External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.) I have set all parameters for the standard call structure: the URL of the supplier, our company ID and password for their catalogue.

In the Detail view for the catalogue, the following parameters are set

u201CAdditional functions in the product catalogueu201D field:

- Display product data again in the catalogue

- Validate product data from SAP Enterprise Buyer

- Find supply sources

u201CTechnical Settingsu201D field

- Use Error Log

Thanks,

Desi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was in partner system - solved by the supplier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Desislava,

We are experiencing the same problem. The prices are transferred from the catalogue to SRM but when going into the details of the items the price is 0.

Can you tell me what the supplier changed in the catalogue to get it working?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Kindest regards,

J. van Vlerken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, I do not know exactly what they have done. But in my opinion your problem is connecting with the validation of the product price back in the catalogue. My advice is to go in OCI documentations Release 4.0 and check chapter 3.2.2 "Validation of a Product". And make the neccessary corrections in the supplier system.

Hope this is helpful for you!

Desislava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Do you have contracts for these items set up in SRM?

I don't think it would happen until the cart is approved, but the contract price will override the catalog price.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No we do not have contracts in SRM. The price is only in the catalogue.

Desi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Have you raised a message with SAP? That is very strange, I can not think of anything that would affect it.

You are not passing a material number so it can not be price conditions or anything like that.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for your help, first I will check with the supplier, it can be something during the transfer process from their to our system. If it does not help, I will write customer message to SAP.

Regards,

Desi

Former Member
0 Kudos

David replies to you "You are not passing a material number".

But I did not find in yr specification.

Do you have prices of products in EBP and EBP is revalidating after addition of product in SC ?

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means that we are not maintaining material numbers in SRM, so there are no predefined price or info records for that materials in R/3 system, or in SRM.

In the set up of external catalogues, validation of the price is set. Which means that, if a new shopping cart is created from already existing one, and meanwhile, a change of the price is done by the supplier in the catalogue, the new item price will be adopted in the shopping cart.

No prices are maintained in the SRM system, everything is from the supplier catalogue.

Desi