cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Windows properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Does sombody knows how can I get properties, such as Height, Width(in pixels) of window in wich View shows

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

<b>If u want to change the view prop then directly in ur container itself u can specify ur height and width in pixels.</b>

U can set the property of the window in ur implementation directly.If u use pop up this code will help u.or else just set the size using the instance created for the window.

IWDWindowInfo window=wdComponentAPI.getComponentInfo().findInWindows("<WD name>");

IWDWindow win=wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createWindow(window,true);

win.open();

<b>win.setWindowPosition(200,200);

win.setWindowSize(200,300);</b>

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Nagarajan.

May be I have shown the problem not very good. I Try again:

I have View - "MyView"

in the method:

public static void wdDoModifyView(IPrivateMyView wdThis, IPrivateMyView.IContextNode wdContext, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, boolean firstTime) {
//....
}

I want to get size of window (this window - active window of Internet Browser) in which this view shows.

The problem is so - in the view I create UI element Group.

If I set for this group height = 100% and width= 100%, - the group does not fill all the window area. So I want to know size of this area, to set the height not in percents, but in pixels!!!

I hope it was understandable:)))

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

If u have a group or transparent container then if u change the prop of height and width to Ex.(400px and 600px) only the particular group will be changed.

If u want to change the properties for the whole view u can directly give in the properties of the view.In the root container element u can specify it as For ex,ht 600px and wd 800px.This should change ur size of the view in the browser.

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this link

Regards

Rohit