Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address number in XD02...in KNA1

rahul2000
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can any one plz tell me where is the address number field in XD02 whih is ADRNR in KNA1 table.

Regards,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The address number is an internally generated number and it wont be available for view in XD02 or XD03. If you want to change the address, you only have to change the address in XD02, You cannot change the address number.

The address you write in XD01, XD02 is stored in ADRC under an address number and that address number is the link between KNA1 and ADRC.

Hope this helps.

You can reward if this helps

rahul2000
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi.

i want to pick up the email id...how can this be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pass ADRNR into ADR6-ADDRNUMBER and fetch ADR6-SMTP_ADDR (Email)

Regards,

Nimit

Edited by: Nimit Raiya on Jun 17, 2008 5:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In account group settings(obd2) u have to make email address as the required entry. After that u have to maintain in CMR customers e mail id .U can use the same email id for forthur transactions.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala.

rahul2000
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nimit,

I am doing the same thing but the problem is that while passing the address no from kna1 to adr6....i dont always find values...why is that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Have u checked whether email is maintained in XD02 then you are bound to get the record.

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please follow the below steps to get the email address;

1. Use KNVK table by passing Customer number (KUNNR)and Contact Partner Function ( PAFKT).This Contact Partner Function in this case would denote the function defined by you to indicate its email functionality.

2 From KNVK table, you extract PARNR , PRSNR by passing the above mentioned ( point1 ) values.

3. Now you use ADR6 table, by passing prsnr field ( obtained above in point 2 ) against PERSNUMBER field.

I am sure this would work.

The prerequisite for the above to work is that in Contact Persons tab you need to maintain the relevant Contract Person Function.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

Table join KNA1 & ADR6 with linking field ADDRNUMBER. With this, you can get email id.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

ADRNR is the field for the address of the sales organization not the address of the customer.

u can find this field in table VBPA.

Just u check this for better clarity

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Edited by: ravi duggirala on Jun 17, 2008 1:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you cannot find ADRNR field in XD02 It is internal no assigned at the time of creating a customer

For fetching the address data pass the ADRNR into table ADRC.

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Nimit