cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL to arrive direkt at screen to execute a workitem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can I greate a URL for the ITS to arrive direkt at screen to execute a workitem? The HTTP request include user, password, workitem id and so on and the user click on a link and arrive direkt at screen to execute a workitem. Is this realizable over a normal HTTP request or I muss have sended a XML over HTTP to the ITS. How be appear the body structure from the XML?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am not familiar with workitem.

for directly calling transactions you can check out the following weblog.

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2004/09/23/pass-parameter-to-its-url-upadated-21st-june-2008

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. That was the right support. But I have a next question. Exist anywhere a description which describe all parameter to transmit to the ITS?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad it was helpful.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1f/ef243a84da356be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm">ITS Service Parameters</a>

Regards

Raja

If your question is answered, can you reward the helpful answers and mark the thread as answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. That was, where i had search.

But i don't found a parameter to control the screen number in a transaction.

Example in the R/3 System:

Transaction SBWP

Program (screen) SAPLSWXA

Screen number 10

Program (subscreen) SAPLSWXA

Screen number 50

Prgram (GUI) SAPLSWXA

I would like arrive direkt to this screen in the ITS over a URL.

Can you help me?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from SBWP where do you click to arrive at the screen you you explained.

i am not sure whether this is possible , i will try it out.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

When do you set in the URL the parameter ~transaction=SBWP. You arrive to the main screen from the SAP Workplace. But I wouldn't like to the main screen, i would like to the screen with the nummer 10. So my question is, which parameter exist to set the screen nummer and so direkt arrive to this screen with the nummer 10?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you cannot pass screen number. but , if you have the ok code to go to screen 10 from SBWP, we can try that out.

Regards

Raja

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Durairaj,

there is a better method to start a transaction and automatically process Okcodes than setting ~okcode. The kernel provides a special syntax that should be used instead:

~transaction=*<TCODE><SPACE>FIELD1=VALUE1;FIELD2=VALUE2.......;DYNP_OKCODE=OKCODE

Example:

~transaction= *se38 RS38M-PROGRAMM=rsparam;DYNP_OKCODE=SHOP

This scheme works with all SAP kernel and ITS releases under all circumstances. Setting ~okcode only works in ITS 6.20, but fails under certain conditions and also has the drawback of an additional roundtrip (dialog step) between ITS and the backend system. Because kernel is processing the okcode it works not only with ITS, but also with SAPGUI for Windows and SAPGUI for Java. You just have to enter the above notation without the ~transaction in the okcode field of SAPGUI and kernel will process the okcode. Note 651600 describes this feature. Maybe you can update your weblog with this information.

Best regards,

Klaus

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

thanks for the info. seems to be a cool option.. Other than the OSS note 651600 ,is this stuff dcomented anywhere?

Regards,

Suresh Datti

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

thank you very much for the information. i will update this info in the weblog. Is this documented in help.sap.com?

Regards

Raja

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh & Durairaj,

unfortunately this is only documented in the OSS note.

Best regards,

Klaus

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Klaus,

Updated the weblog with a link to this thread.

Regards

Raja