cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, i didn't get my output using smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i didn't get my output using smartform? when i created smartform for PO. i assigned in NACEEFnew z output type--assigned my zprogram and zsmartform. but it says no proceessing routine in zprogram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i copy standard program sapfm06p to zprogram.where can i write my code for smartform(my zprogram).in that program.plz help me urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

"no proceessing routine in zprogram" - it means, there is not a form in your program.

In the NACE transaction, you have to set 3 neccessary data: printer program name, FORM within the printer program and smartform name.

The FORM within the program, could be anything, but it must exists.

FORM entry_processing.

ENDFORM.

NACE transaction will call this form.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TAMAS,

Can i copy standard program sapfm06p to zprogram.where can i write my code for smartform(my zprogram).in that program.plz help me urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Do check your config settings dude...Theres something missing..

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this but your Z program structure should be like standard program SAPFM06P po program in nace.

Here is the flow how your Z program gets executed if you attach it to the output type.

1. when you create a output it creates an entry in table NAST.

2. the transaction triggers program SAPFM06P which in turn looks into table TNAPR to get the program and smartform.

3. SAPFM06P triggers form ENTRY_NEU of your new Z program and prints the Z- smartform.

4. Please have a quick look at program SAPFM06P for the basic structure.

call ur smart form in subroutine ENTRY_NEU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

As Tamas has replied he has given the right solution. If in the standard code is there any exit where you can write ur driver program and the processing form.

Or the best option is in NACE write the program name as your own z driver program name as per Tamas i.e. what he said ,you must have some subroutine from where your smartfom forms function mdule is called.

Help children of U.N World Food Program by rewarding them and encourage others to answer your queries