cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Plugin PI_BASIS,2005_1_640

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to upgrade patch level of development Server, I have successfully loaded Basis and ABAP Patches but when importing patches for SAP_BW nothing is showing in the queue thats why I also cannot import patches for SAP_APPL.when i see logs it shows i need to import PI_BASIS plugin for that purpose when load queue for PI_BASIS with following plugins

PI_BASIS, 2005_1_640

PI_BASIS, 2006_1_640

PI_BASIS, 2007_1_640

but again these plugin can not viewed in the imported queue. presently patch level for PI_BASIS in development sever is PI_BASIS, 2004_1_640. I searched the problem in few website and found that for upgrading Plugin from PI_BASIS, 2004_1_640 to PI_BASIS, 2005_1_640 PI_BASIS, 2006_1_640 & PI_BASIS, 2007_1_640 I have to upgrade so called "DELTA". Will any please tell me whether I have to upgrade DELTA for that purpose, if yes please assist me that how I will upgrade delta to resolve this issue.

Regards

Majid Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to install the support packages with SPAM but you need to use SAINT to upgrade a plugin. You have also to download the specific upgrade/install files.

Regards,

Olivier